2.3K views

Solavei promises you a commission for every 3 lines you sign up with them.I run a small company and have signed up to GREAT promises with this USELESS SCAM.

I have paid early termination fee to my cell service provider to get out of my contract and bring our lines to SOLAVEI. I called Solavei's customer service (where I had to suffer through a woman whining about sh not finding the right information, but it should be this way and that way.....) to make sure it will work how they advertise it.

They had reassured me that I can bring my company lines and would get the promised compensation, now that I compled the transfer, they are telling me that I was misinformed and will not be able to collect.I guess I'll be cancelling with them now.

Had an Experience with Solavei?

Comments

the customer service at Solavei sucks.They are mostly spanish speakers and sometime you can not understand what they try to say.

Also, Solavei hires these call center to take care of the customers but they had no control over the customer account.I was ripped off for the charge that I canceled on my service.

howulook

Did you hear the new iPhones will support Wi-Fi calling and voice-over LTE, or VoLTE.Even more exciting is that the phones will seamlessly hand off calls from Wi-Fi to VoLTE, too.This is one of the only companies that support this iphone 6 feature starting Oct.1st .

www.solavei.com/pat102 enroll with this service now and enjoy the crystal clear sound on your new iphone 6. Bonus: You can also get your cell phone service for Free by referring & enrolling 6 people plus get paid monthly to use your cell phone .

Yes this company pays you.This is causing a lot of disruption in the industry, and it's causing a rapid migration of customers to solavei.com/pat102

Boise, Idaho, United States #863903

Now they finally screwed as many people as possible. I am done with Ryan (now a multi-millionaire) from the hard work of thousands.

to screwed by solavei again #879597

I respectfully disagree . Question: which of these companies eventually allows you to get your cell phone service for FREE? Verizon ,Sprint ,At&t,Boost,Solavei,Metro ,Net10,ultra mobile or Simple mobile?.............................................................................answer: SOLAVEI....(clue)

deanethridge
Birmingham, Alabama, United States #770000

Solavei did change their rates yes, but...What other company pays you a referral for telling others about their service? People looking for value see that Solavei offers discounts with a free referral program (there is zero cost to join) to over 500 national retailers as well.

The plans are competitive and I've sold wireless for 20 years. I can also tell you that their commissions are higher than Simple Mobile, H2O Wireless, Red Pocket or any other prepaid company out there for DEALERS, not just individuals.

Solavei is a fantastic program that can help anyone that wants or needs help financially. You save money from day one, and it can only get better from there as you share it.

Be blessed everyone!

to deanethridge Boise, Idaho, United States #776239

My problem is this......We have all worked hard for the network we have.....

I too am losing more then half of my pay... I asked Solavei after the last comp change..... If I continue to work and grow my network to the 350 will the comp plan change again in the future..... i was told they couldn't tell me that.

So, it is extremely hard to put faith in a company that has no gaurantees whatsoever.

The instability is unbelievable.

:sigh

to Sally #781363

I could help you, hit me up on facebook/dhayse

Was a good deal, now it is just another mlm money game making up for the short fall of lesser service.now its 69.00 they rasied prices 20.00 a month for what we used to have.

PLUS what they Dont tell you!you do not get short codes for texting they limit your pics.

Now Solavei is raising the price of their unlimited ((capped at 4GB - so where is the unlimited?))plan to $69 and reducing compensation to $10 per 2 tier trios .... are the executive not making enough moeny for their exploits????

to voice of reasdon #879591