This "supposedly" wonderful company is full of lies. First, they told me I could use my Verizon phone with them, LIES, after I had to buy another GSM phone, as they use TMobile.

They also told me you would have EXCELLENT coverage, EXCELLENT CSR, LIES!!! Once you buy the phone, activate it, You are ON YOUR OWN!!!! No help with coverage problems, no help with phone problems!!!! I will take my business elsewhere, a trusted company, one that does not have crooks running it!!!!

This is one company you should run from as fast as you can!!!! Don't believe their statements!!

Comments

YouSaveCellular1

Also, FYI, Solavei uses T Mobile's network (they are an MVNO for T Mobile) and it is impossible to have any monetary loss.

YouSaveCellular1

You misunderstood, and there CAN'T be any monetary loss. You can use any GSM phone (it DOESN'T have to be a T Mobile phone - I have an iPhone 5 that I had when I was being robbed by AT&T each month).

Solavei's LIVE customer support (unlike Boost Mobile) has been great. The members of the board are from the FCC, AOL, Snapple, T Mobile, and a former congressman to name a few. 220,000 members in just 9 months, and they have paid out $7 Million to members. If anyone is interested in seeing exactly how much you can save and earn, I would be happy to talk to you.

Call me at 303-505-3986 10-7 MST and I promise you will get the straight story. My direct sponsor is #16 in Solavei this year.

It is prepaid, you are not supposed to get technical support. Contact your manufacturer.

Also, since it is prepaid there are many other offerings you can choose. Like any company there is a coverage map to see if you are in good coverage

to Neutral guy #689255

You DO get tech support BTW.

to Neutral guy #689263

Solavei uses T Mobiles network and the person you enrolled with would have gladly check coverage for you. Solavei's LIVE customer support (unlike Boost Mobile) has been great.

JonM
Boise, Idaho, United States #647228

This really is a *** situation you were in. A fool and his money are soon parted, and you would have been completely fine with a small amount of due diligence.

Their website has all the information you need to find out whether you phone will work, and, as stated by another, the only phone I know of from Verizon that will work on Solavei is the iPhone 5, but it is not the best iPhone model to use.

For BEST RESULTS, use a T-Mobile branded phone, or one sold unlocked and supported by T-Mobile as all carriers operate on different frequency bands. So sorry for your situation :cry

to JonM #689256

Jon is correct. You can use any GSM phone (it DOESN'T have to be a T Mobile phone - I have an iPhone 5 that I had when I was being robbed by AT&T each month).

Solavei's LIVE customer support (unlike Boost Mobile or Cricket in Boise - the store on Milwaukee is instructed not to answer the phone) has been great. The members of the board are from the FCC, AOL, Snapple, T Mobile, and a former congressman to name a few. 220,000 members in just 9 months, and they have paid out $7 Million to members. If anyone is interested in seeing exactly how much you can save and earn, I would be happy to talk to you.

Call me at 303-505-3986 10-7 MST and I promise you will get the straight story.

My direct sponsor is #16 in Solavei this year. :)

You can use some Verizon Phones such as the Iphone5 by getting a CPP SIM card. :)

Recently Discussed Reviews