The REAL Solavei SCAM

Solavei promises you a commission for every 3 lines you sign up with them.I run a small company and have signed up to GREAT promises with this USELESS SCAM.

I have paid early termination fee to my cell service provider to get out of my contract and bring our lines to SOLAVEI. I called Solavei's customer service (where I had to suffer through a woman whining about sh not finding the right information, but it should be this way and that way.....) to make sure it will work how they advertise it.

They had reassured me that I can bring my company lines and would get the promised compensation, now that I compled the transfer, they are telling me that I was misinformed and will not be able to collect.I guess I'll be cancelling with them now.

More Review Details

Helpful? 56 Yes 56 267 No 267
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
pissed customer

Dec 05, 2014 #911677

the customer service at Solavei sucks. They are mostly spanish speakers and sometime you can not understand what they try to say. Also, Solavei hires these call center to take care of the customers but they had no control over the customer account. I was ripped off for the charge that I canceled on my service.

Oct 03, 2014 #879586

Did you hear the new iPhones will support Wi-Fi calling and voice-over LTE, or VoLTE. Even more exciting is that the phones will seamlessly hand off calls from Wi-Fi to VoLTE, too.This is one of the only companies that support this iphone 6 feature starting Oct.1st . enroll with this service now and enjoy the crystal clear sound on your new iphone 6. Bonus: You can also get your cell phone service for Free by referring & enrolling 6 people plus get paid monthly to use your cell phone . Yes this company pays you. This is causing a lot of disruption in the industry, and it's causing a rapid migration of customers to

screwed by solavei again

Sep 01, 2014 #863903 Boise, Idaho

Now they finally screwed as many people as possible. I am done with Ryan (now a multi-millionaire) from the hard work of thousands.

Oct 03, 2014 #879597

I respectfully disagree . Question: which of these companies eventually allows you to get your cell phone service for FREE? Verizon ,Sprint ,At&t,Boost,Solavei,Metro ,Net10,ultra mobile or Simple mobile?.............................................................................answer: SOLAVEI....(clue)

2 0 Reply

Jan 07, 2014 #770000 Birmingham, Alabama

Solavei did change their rates yes, but...What other company pays you a referral for telling others about their service? People looking for value see that Solavei offers discounts with a free referral program (there is zero cost to join) to over 500 national retailers as well.

The plans are competitive and I've sold wireless for 20 years. I can also tell you that their commissions are higher than Simple Mobile, H2O Wireless, Red Pocket or any other prepaid company out there for DEALERS, not just individuals.

Solavei is a fantastic program that can help anyone that wants or needs help financially. You save money from day one, and it can only get better from there as you share it.

Be blessed everyone!

1 2 Reply

Jan 21, 2014 #776239 Boise, Idaho

My problem is this...... We have all worked hard for the network we have..... I too am losing more then half of my pay... I asked Solavei after the last comp change..... If I continue to work and grow my network to the 350 will the comp plan change again in the future..... i was told they couldn't tell me that. So, it is extremely hard to put faith in a company that has no gaurantees whatsoever. The instability is unbelievable.

2 0 Reply

Feb 03, 2014 #781363

I could help you, hit me up on facebook/dhayse

Dec 12, 2013 #757360

Was a good deal, now it is just another mlm money game making up for the short fall of lesser service. now its 69.00 they rasied prices 20.00 a month for what we used to have. PLUS what they Dont tell you! you do not get short codes for texting they limit your pics.

voice of reasdon

Dec 04, 2013 #752465

Now Solavei is raising the price of their unlimited ((capped at 4GB - so where is the unlimited?))plan to $69 and reducing compensation to $10 per 2 tier trios .... are the executive not making enough moeny for their exploits????

Oct 03, 2014 #879591

4G high speed then slows down but still unlimited

Nov 05, 2013 #737986

my bill is 58.26 win i got the 49 plan wtf??/

Sep 11, 2013 #715291 Washington, District Of Columbia

I'm not in this for the MLM ***. I want decent phone service at a decent price and 49 a month is a decent price. I don't care what number "G" it is - I use my phone to text/call family and friends, and occasionally check social media. That's it. I don't want the fancy bells and whistles and ***. Just a phone. Do they even offer that anymore? :roll

Solavei seems to fit my purpose. I'll know more after extended service with it, but I may as well try it - AT&T has been raping me for 180+ a month for the last 2 years. What the ***, you know?

Nov 22, 2013 #746194

If you are interested email me at I ahve great news for you.

Jul 28, 2013 #689242

Your statement is absolutely false. 220,000 members in just 9 months, and they have paid out $7 Million to members. If anyone is interested in seeing exactly how much you can save and earn, I would be happy to talk to you. Call me at 303-505-3986 10-7 MST and I promise you will get the straight story. :)

Jul 28, 2013 #689081

May 26, 2013 #656313 Bronx, New York

now Im confused.... ok so you pay the $49. good price for service but I think its kind of unfair that you have to sign up under the person who already has so many ppl under them.

So I leave VERIZON after allowing them to rob me for 3 years. I buy an unlocked phone use go phone at&t service for one month, then port my number to at&t. all is good then one month after that I cant get internet. They say now only contracts on smart phones get internet. I've been watching solavei for more than a few months. I got a sim card and start the enrollment process. Then I hit two snags. First snag I must port my number upon enrollment no other option. Second, it states on enrollment page you must pay ONE TIME ENROLLMENT FEE OF $49... This is the first I have read about an enrollment fee. I understand $49. to start your service but not as an enrollment fee.
So is there an extra fee upon enrollment?
and can I port my number at a later date? I would like to try out the service before I port my number I have had for many years.

Jun 05, 2013 #660737 Orange, California

Good job going to a third rate service, the establishment fee is more than the bigger carriers. You get what you pay for.

Jun 19, 2013 #666454

There is no enrollment fee. You pay ths $49 for your first month of service. I do believe you can port your number later. Contact me if you'd like to get more answers to your questions. Solavei (dot) com / joede1123

Jul 28, 2013 #689245

You misunderstood. THERE IS NO ENROLLMENT FEE. The $49.00 is your first month of service. 220,000 members in just 9 months, and they have paid out $7 Million to members. If anyone is interested in seeing exactly how much you can save and earn, I would be happy to talk to you. Call me at 303-505-3986 10-7 MST and I promise you will get the straight story. Direct sponsor is #16 in Solavei this year.

0 1 Reply
Solavei has worked GREAT for m

May 06, 2013 #647043

I have great phone service on my Iphone, Get all my money, and am excited about the worldwide expansion starting in June! Highly recommend Solvei! :grin

1-20 of 38 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.